Competition for Ideas
The field of synthetic biology is evolving both in terms of the best case scenarios and boundary conditions. To introduce fresh and valuable thoughts in the community, we invite you to submit novel and untested ideas. The BioDesign India committee will evaluate all the ideas. The top two creative ideas will get a 10 min slot for talk. The remaining ideas will be considered for poster presentations. Please submit your ideas with the registration form.
Call for Posters
1. Submission deadline: September 10, 2010
2. Submit the abstract outlining specific objectives, results and discussion. Do not use separate headings (for each objective) in the abstract.
* DO NOT include any Tables, Images, Pictures or References.
* Use 12 point Arial font with single spacing.
* Write up to 250 words (Including title, authors and affiliation)
* Authors: Include author's name(s) (first name, middle initial, surname), affiliation, city.
* Identify the presenting author by underlining her / his name. Mention email IDs of the presenting author following the affiliation and address.
* Use standard abbreviations only.
3. An expert committee will select two best posters to make oral presentations. (10 minutes each)
4. The abstract should be sent to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with the registration form. .
5. Acceptance of the abstract will be communicated by September 25, 2010.